Boavista Golf Resort, Lagos, Algarve the prestigious 260 acre Holiday Resort on the Western Algarve, lies in prime location just off the main A22 motorway, a direct 45 minute drive from Faro International Airport.
Just west of the historic town of Lagos offering holidaymakers beautiful white sandy beaches, old historic cobbled streets, picturesque squares decked with restaurants and the opulent Yacht Marina a wealth of holiday entertainment to suit everyone right on the doorstep.
The beach resort of Luz is minutes away providing family waterfront activities and delightful seafront cafes and shops. Without doubt this holiday resort is ideally located as the perfect holiday destination.
Directions from Faro Airport to Boavista Golf Resort
- On leaving Faro Airport, keep in Right Hand Lane signposted A22 (new motorway), N125 Faro (old main road along the coast of Portugal)
- Remain in Right Hand Lane going under the footbridge and follow signs for A22 Lisboa / Portimáo / Loulé
- Continue along the motorway following A22 Lisboa / Albufeira / Lagos / Portimáo
- Continue along the A22 following Lagos, past the GALP Service Stations and turn off at Junction 1 Lagos / Vila Do Bispo
- Remain in the right hand lane and continue on the dual carriageway, over the first roundabout and follow signs for A22 Portimáo then N125 Sagres / Lagos
- At the next roundabout, take the 1st right signposted Vila Do Bispo / Sagres
- Boavista Golf Resort is situated 500m on the left.
The journey from Faro to Boavista Golf Resort will take approximately 45 minutes.